Roseate Cards operates the website roseatecards.co.uk. Roseate Cards is the data controller for any page on the roseatecards.co.uk domain. If you follow a link to a third-party site, for example: Etsy, that organisation is the data controller and is responsible for processing any data you share with them, unless stated otherwise.
What data we collect
If you choose to enable cookies, we collect some information on how you use this site. You can read more about this on our cookies page, as well as change your cookie preferences.
If you choose to purchase a product from us, you will be directed to Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/roseatecards). Any purchase made via the Roseate Cards Etsy shop will send the following data to us:
- name and postal address
- email address
- personalisation information (where applicable)
- questions, queries and feedback you submit via Etsy
Details of your purchase will be stored within Etsy and only provided to our third-party printers in order to fulfil your order. At no point are they passed on to any other third-parties.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
- use your data in analytics
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law - for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
Why we need your data
We only collect the data you submit when purchasing a product via Roseate Cards. This information is required in order to fulfil your order and is not used for any other purpose. This data may be anonymised and analysed by us to gain insights into our sales.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is needed for the purposes set out in this document and as long as the law requires us to.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites
Roseate Cards may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to Roseate Cards, and does not cover other websites that we link to.
Contact us if you:
- have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Email us: email@example.com
Changes to this policy
Last updated: 7 November 2020