This statement applies to content published on roseatecards.co.uk.
This website is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 400% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- use most of the website using a screen reader
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- we use a third party image carousel which may be difficult for screenreader users to navigate
- some content has poor colour contrast which fails WCAG 2.0 AAA standard
We will update the statement when issues are fixed.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, contact us at email@example.com.
In your message, include:
- the web address (URL) of the page
- your email address and name
- details of the issue
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA to test how accessible this site is. This website was tested with:
- Chrome Lighthouse audit
- SiteImprove audit
- Voiceover on Mac 10.14.6 (Chrome 86)
- Manual magnification of the web browser to 400%
Last updated: 14 November 2020